|Nothing says "Halloween" like The Cramps!|
Welcome to the Divination Nation blog!
We are Pleasant Gehman and Crystal Ravenwolf, a duo of divination divas, “spiritual sisters from another mister”. We’re life-long Tarotistas, obsessed with all things esoteric and paranormal. We’ve created this blog to share our knowledge and to connect with the vibrant worldwide metaphysical and paranormal community.
We hope this blog is as fun for you to read as it is for us to write…Enjoy!
Sick of those tired old sound effects mixes and want some truly cool ’n’ creepy songs to rock out to at your Halloween party? Never fear- the Glamour Ghouls of Divination made a play list featuring 31 of our favorite spooky songs for The High Holidays… or, as they called it in the olden days, All Hallows Eve. If you’re into punk, funk, classic rock, psychobilly, British Invasion, metal, country or psychedelic stuff, we gotcha covered! The first three songs are kinda obvious, but after that, you might be surprised!
We also have All Access Passes to Hell, complete with bottle service and VIP Hearse Parking included- but you’d have to sell us your soul to pry them out of our cold, dead hands…. Mwah-ha-ha-haaaaaa!
1) Theme From Halloween- John Carpenter
2) Halloween- Siouxsie And The Banshees
3) Monster Mash- Bobby Boris Picket
4) Spooky – (recorded by The Classics IV, Dusty Springfield, Atlantic Rhythm Section & Lydia Lunch)
5) Season Of The Witch- Donavon
6) What’s Behind The Mask - The Cramps**
7) Highway To Hell- AC/DC
8) Jack The Ripper- Screaming Lord Sutch
9) Welcome To My Nightmare- Alice Cooper**
10) Don’t Fear The Reaper- Blue Oyster Cult
11) Runnin’ With The Devil- Van Halen
12) Supernatural Thing- Ben E. King
13) Corpse Grinder- The Meteors
14) Werewolves Of London- Warren Zevon
15) Would You Be So Hot (If You Weren’t Dead) – The Damned
16) Ghost Song –The Doors
17) It’s A Monster’s Holiday- Buck Owens
18) Dead Souls -Joy Division
19) Dead Meat- Judas Priest
20) Boris The Spider- The Who
21) Supernatural Thing- Ben E. King
22) Living Dead Girl- Rob Zombie
23) Long Black Veil- Johnny Cash
24) I Put A Spell On You- Screamin’ Jay Hawkins
25) Black Magic Woman- Santana
26) Pet Sematary- The Ramones
27) Witchy Woman- The Eagles
28) Scary Monsters- David Bowie
29) Dark Lady- Cher
31) Mr. Crowley- Ozzy Osbourne
** On the off-chance you’re not familiar with them, The Cramps and Alice Cooper (both included on this playlist, of course-!) each have enough sick-o songs to make their own full-length party mixes!
Here’s just a few of Alice Cooper’s titles: Halo Of Flies, Sick Things, and can’t Sleep, Clowns Will Eat Me
And the Cramps took it even one step farther with I Was A Teenage Werewolf, The Surfin’ Dead, Rockin’ Bones, Creature From The Black Leather Lagoon, and many, many more.
Xoxo Pleasant & Crystal
We’d LOVE to connect with you!
Visit our website to book workshops, Tarot readings, or have us come out for a paranormal investigation: www.thedivinationnation.com
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheDivinationNation?fref=ts
Connect with us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TarotAlimah
To find out more about Pleasant or request a reading or healing session, click here: http://www.pleasantgehman.com/
For more on Crystal’s background, or request a reading or healing session, click here: http://crystalravenwolf.com