|Intuition...we've all got it, but few of us use it to it's fullest potential!|
Welcome to The Divination Nation blog!
We are Pleasant Gehman and Crystal Ravenwolf, a duo of divination divas, “spiritual sisters from another mister”. We’re life-long Tarotistas, obsessed with all things esoteric and paranormal. We’ve created this blog to share our knowledge and to connect with the vibrant worldwide metaphysical and paranormal community.
We hope this blog is as fun for you to read as it is for us to write…Enjoy!
Intuition is the innate ability to comprehend and assess a situation immediately, without the intervention of conscious reasoning. Everyone has intuition whether they think they do or not; but many have learned since a very young age to discount or ignore theirs. Intuition is an inborn trait that every human has from birth. It’s an inner “knowing” designed to alert, illuminate and protect you. The simple reason many people believe that they don’t have intuitive abilities is simply because modern society has conditioned it out of us! But any time you have a “hunch” or “trust your gut”, that’s your intuition rearing it’s head. Intuition works from the right side of the brain by using feelings, pictures and symbols to communicate. Always trust your instinct, it has no ego and no reason to lie!
There is some general confusion about intuition and extrasensory perception. Psychics- at least in the legitimate sense of the word- are those who are gifted with senses that bypass “normal” awareness by leaps and bounds. For example, a person who is clairvoyant receives messages from spirit through visions, enabling them to see into a situation ( in present or future time) as though they were watching a film. Clairaudience works in much the same way, but in auditory- as opposed to visual- messages, in other words, the psychic hears the message.The intuition that we all share is the faint whisper of our own inner voices. For example, it’s that nagging feeling you get when something isn’t a hundred percent on the level or getting goose bumps when you’re scared, because intuition is often an interior warning that you’re in danger. It also can manifest in positive ways, manifesting as sound business decisions, and smart decision-making , or innately anticipating the wants or needs of another person.
Here are some tips to help you get your natural intuition up to speed:
1) Listen to your body and how it responds to people and situation. Don’t discount your physical reactions, whether negative or positive.
2) Hearing your higher voice is easiest when it’s quiet. Spend some time in meditation every day to enhance your connection.
3) Keep a dream journal. The conscious mind is very active, making it hard to hear the messages your intuition is sending. While sleeping, your subconscious mind takes over allowing your inner voice a chance to speak.
4) Identify and listen to your feelings. We are always over-thinking, constantly analyzing. Intuition works off feelings. Learning to trust our feelings on the spot without extensive evaluation is key to trusting your intuition.
5) Probably preachin’ to the choir here… but if you haven’t already learned a form of divination, do it now! Practice it often. Trust whatever your gut is saying- and never second guess yourself.
Visit our website to book Tarot readings, healings, metaphysical and occult workshops, or have us come out for a paranormal investigation: www.thedivinationnation.com
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheDivinationNation?fref=ts
Connect with us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TarotAlimah
To find out more about Pleasant or to request a reading or healing session, click here: http://www.pleasantgehman.com/
For more on Crystal’s background, or to request a reading or healing session, click here: http://crystalravenwolf.com